Found a contest on Ello: "to design the Admat that will be the centerpiece of Global Citizen’s campaign and used in a variety of ways, from social to experiential." First Prize is $5000, 2nd and 3rd are $2000 - why not!?
(1) Your design of the Admat following the brand guidelines for this year’s campaign here.
Must include key elements:
• Event details (date, location, time) - feel free to choose
• Lineup w/ 13 activists in a concert lineup form - elson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., Rosa Parks, Bantu Stephen Biko, Ayodele Awojobi, Ruth First, Cesar Chavez, Berta Cáceres, Joan of Arc, Shirley Chisholm, Jane Addams, Rosalie Edge
• Space for 9 Sponsor logo lock up
• CTA - Be the Generation
• Global Citizen Festival logo
I was only going to do one, but then I had fun and time -which is not always the case - so I made 6. Wanted to share them in the order I made them here with some commentary.
It was really refreshing to take a design and then push it further and further. A really fun exercise and good for me to flex my lil designer muscles in Illustrator again this week. Really glad I did this projectT Take a look and let me know what you think and what your favorite poster is.
Which one is your favorite?! Going to submit next week. :)